Diamond plate in aluminum, galvanized and stainless steel
Diamond plateis also called checker plate and chequered plate. It is a
lightweight metal sheet with a raised and rough surface on one
side. Diamond plate is made from aluminum steel, galvanized steel
and stainless steel sheet. The main feature of the checker plate is
anti-slip and decorative. It is usually used in the flooring and
decoration of furniture, interior design and so on.
- Material:Aluminum steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel sheet.
- Pattern:Diamond pattern, willow leaf (2 bars and 5 bars), lentils pattern
(hyacinth bean and round bean) and round pattern.
|Thickness of the base sheet (mm)||Base width of riffles (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)|
Diamond plate pattern - lentil.
Diamond plate pattern - willow leaf.
Diamond plate pattern - diamond.
Diamond plate pattern - round.
- Resist slip.The raised and rough surface supply the mechanical strength of the
- Resist corrosion and rust.Galvanized material can protect the plate from corrosion.
- Resist the abrasion, wear and tear.Aluminum steel can prevent the plate from abrasion.
- Ease and simply of cooperation.With one side is flat, making it easy to be fasten to the land.
- Durable and long life.Stainless steel can assure the long term operation.
- Decoration.The diamond plate especially the polished aluminum steel has
perfect decorative function.
- In the majority situations, benefit from the anti-slip feature,
diamond plate is used as anti-slip floorings. Such as the workshop,
running boards of cars, stair treads, subway, entrance of the bank
vaults and design studios. You can also see them in the decks of
ships, deck ladders and lifting equipments.
- Due to the decorative function, the diamond plate is popular used
in variety application. Such as the tuning cars, insulated trucks,
refrigerated chambers, internal surface of trucks. Also it is often
used in the decoration of furniture, tiles and cabinet.
Diamond plate is used in the furniture.